Quick access tests Travel Clearance Certified Reporting
Convenient concierge testing, get certified PCR results before your flight
HOW IT WORKS WITH LOEWS HOTELS
Once you book your appointment, show the lobby receptionist your paid receipt via email and a test kit will be issued to you.
1. Order Test Kit and create account
Setup your Navus Health account and complete all required information
3. View certified results online
To review results, simply download the Navus Health mobile app or visit NavusHealth.com.
HOW TO GET MY RESULTS IN TIME FOR TRAVEL:
Please review the following scheduling information to understand the time frame for testing to make sure you get your results in time for travel.
- Know the type of test you will need based on your destination. This is available on the www.kayak.com website.
- Travel Clearance rtPCR Testing requires planning in advance with the following guidelines:
- The best time to conduct testing is between 8am -12 pm ET
- The test should be typically be conducted 48-72 hours in advance of Travel **(Please note that both FedEx and the lab have reduced service hours during the weekend, please allow for sufficient time to obtain test results by coordinating with Navus Health Customer Support)
- Your FedEx tracking number is on the return label, please take a photo or write it down somewhere for reference.
- Fedex Expedited Pickup at the Hotel is at 4pm please drop kit(s) in advance of this time.
TESTING & SHIP DAY
FEDEX SHIPPING CLASS
ARRIVAL AT LAB
MONDAY thru THURSDAY
PRIORITY OVERNIGHT – Drop before 4:00PM at Hotel FEDEX office
NEXT DAY 10:30 AM
MONDAY – TUESDAY BY MIDNIGHT
TUESDAY – WEDNESDAY BY MIDNIGHT
WEDNESDAY – THURSDAY BY MIDNIGHT
THURSDAY – FRIDAY BY MIDNIGHT
- Travel Clearance Virtual Rapid Antigen Test
- Conduct test inside the appropriate window to meet travel requirements – typically 24 hours prior or less for flight
- Travel Clearance report will be generated
Frequently Asked Questions
On-site testing is using a Rapid Antigen Test that detects the active presence of Sars-CoV-2.
The rapid antigen tests are an anterior nares nasal collection. A nasal swab will be inserted into the nasal cavity until there is resistance (approx 1 to 1.5 inches).
The swab is rotated approximately 10 times for a thorough sample collection.
Our system scans QR codes to quickly look up your registration record for check-in during the appointment. It also prevents excessive lines.
Once the sample is collected the sample is taken directly to the lab station for processing which takes about 15 minutes for results. However, once your sample is collected, you are free to leave.
You will receive a text message and an email once results are complete.
Yes, as a convenience, you may book out appointments throughout the entire semester to best fit your schedule.
At the start, on the first 2 weeks of testing will be available to book, as we get into the second week, the schedule will open up for all future bookings.
NavKit by Navus Health is our test results software provider.
To access your test results,
- Visit https://navkit.navushealth.com
- Please log in using your TCNJ email. You must use the same email used when you registered, this is how your results will match up to your account.
- Now logged in, your order if ready, will load in your account under the ‘Orders’ section. If you do not see your results in your account, check that you used the same email and that there are no misspellings. If you are still having issues locating your results, message our customer care team on this livechat or call (800) 573-2819.
PCR tests are not offered complimentary at TCNJ campus, however if you would like to schedule a PCR test and our not symptomatic you can book an at-home test through our partners Navus Health.
Their service provides clearance for international travels (all countries), school, work, events.
Navus Health provides concierge at-home testing services in most areas throughout New Jersey, Philadelphia, NYC and even Chicago.
To see if we serve your address check with your zip code here.
For symptomatic PCR testing visit the Bergen New Bridge website to see options here.
Only students, staff and contractors of The College of New Jersey qualify for this testing.
However, if you need testing for symptomatic family members and they are located in North Jersey, they can visit one of our many locations for PCR saliva testing at no charge.
See our schedule here for availability.
A member for our team will contact you for a retest as soon as possible before concluding a true infection.
If it is concluded to be positive, we follow all CDC guidelines for instructing quarantine and further medical instructions.
We recommend you take the results and consult your primary care physician for next steps.
Have a question?
Call us (800) 573-2819